Double Taxation: UK/Netherlands (Form Netherlands-Individual)

Use form Netherlands-Individual to apply for relief at source or claim repayment of UK Income Tax.


UK/Netherlands (Form Netherlands-Individual)


Use form Netherlands/Individual to apply for relief at source from UK Income Tax and to claim repayment of UK Income Tax under the terms of the UK/Netherlands Double Taxation convention.

This form applies to residents of the Netherlands receiving pensions, purchased annuities, interest or royalties arising in the UK.

You can use the Netherlands-Individual notes to help you complete your application.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 21 May 2020 + show all updates
  1. The Netherlands-Individual form and notes have been updated.

  2. First published.