Personal tax – form

Double Taxation: UK/Japan (SI 2006 No. 1924) (Form Japan-1-DT)

Use form Japan-1-DT to apply for relief from UK Income Tax on income paid on or after 1 January 2007.



Use form Japan-1-DT to apply for relief at source from UK Income Tax and to claim repayment of UK Income Tax under the terms of the UK/Japan Double Taxation convention. This form applies to residents of Japan receiving pensions, purchased annuities, interest or royalties that arose in the UK after 1 January 2007.

CNR DT Guidance Notes - Residency - Double Taxation Guidance Notes
Use form for information on double taxation arrangements.