- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Medical devices: safety guidance, Patient safety, Good practice, inspections and enforcement, and Medical devices regulation and safety
- 11 April 2014
Checklists providing a practical guide to using medical devices.
PDF, 318KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These checklists are for:
- health and social care professionals working in all areas including:
- acute care
- primary care
- community care (or care at home)
- care homes
- care homes with nursing and private healthcare systems
- health and social care organisations as they develop policies and protocols for the use and management of medical devices
- pharmacists in acute, primary care and social care settings
- voluntary and charitable organisations who provide devices direct to individuals or health and social care organisations
Not all the checklists or the details will be relevant to every device but they are to prompt you to think about what needs to be done.
Published: 11 April 2014