Quality assurance (QA) visits are carried out by the Public Health England screening quality assurance service (SQAS).
The evidence for this report comes from:
- routine monitoring of data collected by the NHS screening programmes
- data and reports from external organisations
- evidence submitted by the provider(s), commissioner and external organisations
- information collected during pre-review visits to Chesterfield Royal Hospital (5 April 2017), Ilkeston Community Hospital (6 April 2017) and London Road Community Hospital (6 April 2017 and 11 April 2017)
- information shared with the Midlands and East regional SQAS as part of the visit process