Rules and regulations for awarding organisations that submit data about exams.
This publication sets out requirements for awarding organisations to provide data about GCSEs, A levels, AS levels, Level 1 and 2 certificates to Ofqual. It also sets out the procedures you should follow when submitting data.
Please read the attached ‘Summer 2017 Data Exchange Procedures’ document for full details of reporting requirements, the dates below are just highlights of final deadlines.
|Monday, 12 June||Provide Ofqual with:
• a schedule of dates showing when you expect to submit A level award outcomes
• a schedule of dates showing when you expect to submit AS level award outcomes
• a schedule of dates showing when you expect to submit GCSE award outcomes
|Monday, 31 July at noon||Report all:
• A level outcomes using templates B, BW, BR and BRW
• AS level outcomes using templates C, CR, CW and CRW
|Saturday, 5 August at 4pm||Report all:
• unreformed and legacy GCSE outcomes at grades A*, A, C and F, including partial absences, using templates E and EW
• reformed GCSE outcomes at grades 9, 7, 5, 4 and 1, including partial absences, using templates ER and ERW