Cycling and walking investment strategy
Sets out the government's ambition for cycling and walking.
PDF, 2.06MB, 38 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Following a public consultation, the ‘Cycling and walking investment strategy’:
- outlines the government’s ambition to make cycling and walking a natural choice for shorter journeys, or as part of longer journeys by 2040
- sets out the objectives and the aims and target that we will work towards in the shorter term
- details the financial resources available
- includes a number of indicators that will help us understand how we are performing
- sets out the governance arrangements that will be put in place and outlines actions that have already been taken, as well as actions planned for the future