Customs Information Paper 10 (2013): C1603 retrospective export arrival requests
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Customs information papers and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- 12 March 2013
This information sheet explains to exporters and their representatives how to complete the C1603 Retrospective Arrival Form.
The National Clearance Hub is receiving a lot of C1603 Retrospective Arrival requests without supporting information, or insufficient information. Please ensure that all C1603s are submitted to the National Clearance Hub with the following information:
- full entry paperwork including evidence of export
- a specific and detailed reason why the goods were not arrived. This must not be a standard letter sent with all C1603s. It must be specific to the individual consignment stating the reason why the freight was not arrived prior to export.
- the name and address of the company employed to act as the loader. This should provide the name and address of the Economic Operator who was employed by the exporter or their representative to arrive the goods, but did not
- who is responsible for the goods not being arrived. This must state which person in the export process caused the freight not to be arrived. For example, did one party provide the incorrect information to another
Published: 12 March 2013