Coronavirus: letter from DVSA Chief Executive to driver and rider trainers
Letters from Gareth Llewellyn, Chief Executive of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), to driver and rider trainers about coronavirus.
Applies to England, Scotland and Wales
These are letters from Gareth Llewellyn, DVSA Chief Executive, about coronavirus (COVID-19) which were sent on 22 April 2020 to:
- approved driving instructors (ADIs)
- motorcycle approved training bodies
- vocational driving instructors
If you’re in one of these groups and did not get this letter by email, you should:
- check your junk or spam folders
- check that your correct email address is registered with DVSA
If you’re an ADI, you can check and update your ADI registration online to make sure the email address DVSA has for you is correct.
Published 22 April 2020