Claim a tax credit for Climate Change Levy

Use postal form CCL200X if you've overpaid Climate Change Levy and submitted a PP11 CCL Supplier Certificate and have underclaimed your relief entitlement.


Climate Change Levy tax credit claim (CCL200X)


Use this form to claim a repayment under paragraphs 6-11 of Schedule 1 to the Climate Change Levy (General) Regulations 2001.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Before you start

If you’re using an older browser, for example, Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

You can read Excise Notice CCL1 for a general guide to Climate Change Levy.

Published 4 April 2014