Climate change agreements: IT user guide
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Environmental quality, Business and the environment, Energy efficiency in buildings, Sustainable development, Greenhouse gas emissions, Energy demand reduction in industry, business and the public sector, and Climate change international action
- 18 December 2013
- Last updated:
- 2 February 2015, see all updates
This manual provides guidance on climate change agreements (CCAs) for industry sector associations and operators.
Ref: LIT 7912 PDF, 1.94MB, 43 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide provides help for users of the climate change agreements (CCA) IT register, it is seperated into 4 sections:
- Section 1 covers user profiles and account maintenance of those user profiles. It includes how to set up a new user, change passwords and manage user accounts.
- Section 2 describes how a user can navigate around the register to undertake the tasks they will need to do to manage agreements.
- Section 3 outlines user functions in the register for the key processes of applying for an underlying agreement and making variations to existing agreements.
- Section 4 describes the main steps involved in reporting and how to navigate the register effectively when doing so.
The guide also explains how to voluntarily terminate an agreement.
Published: 18 December 2013
Updated: 2 February 2015
- Revised sections: Section 3 - New variation types added Section 4 - New reporting section added
- Revised sections: Section 1, 2 and 3 - Minor text revisions relating to presentation. No change to working methods Section 3 - Addition of further text and screenshots
- First published.