Claims Management Regulator: enforcement actions Apr 2015 to Mar 2016
Recent investigations and enforcement actions carried out by the Claims Management Regulator.
Recent action and live investigations carried out by the Claims Management Regulator against claims management companies. Contains detailed information about:
- payment protection insurance claims handling
- actions on nuisance calls and texts
- monitoring the personal injury referral fee ban
- insurance fraud operations
For more information about the regulator’s approach to enforcement, read the enforcement policy.
For information on how and when we publish information about enforcement decisions, please read our publication policy.
Published: 5 August 2015
Updated: 9 May 2016
- Added enforcement actions for final quarter of 2015-16
- Enforcement actions: October to December 2015 to document
- Claims Management Regulator: enforcement actions July to September 2015
- First published.