Child Support Agency: employers' deduction from earnings form

Form for employers to send to the Child Support Agency (CSA) with payments deducted from employee's pay for child maintenance.



If you are an employer, use this form when the Child Support Agency (CSA) asks you to deduct money from an employee’s pay to pay for child maintenance.

Please print off the form and fill it in by pen and send it, with the payment, to the CSA. Details of where to send the form are on page 2.

As the form asks for personal information about your employees, please send it by post and do not email the information.

More information

Find out more about making child maintenance deductions from an employee’s pay.

Or call the Employer Helpline on 08457 136 010 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.