This circular replaces circular 003/2016 on lifetime allowance and annual allowance charges for police pension schemes in England and Wales.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This circular replaces 003/2016. The annexes to circular 003/2016 are still relevant.
- from: Crime and Policing Group – policing directorate
- unit: Police Workforce and Efficiency Unit
- broad subject: police service
- sub category: police pensions
- date for implementation: 29 April 2017
- for more information, contact: Sara Alderman 020 7035 1920
this circular is addressed to:
- Police pension administrators
- scheme managers
- pension boards.
copies are being sent to:
- chief officers
- police pension administrators in England and Wales