Change a registered office address (AD01)

Use this form to change a registered office address.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of a change to the company’s registered office address within 14 days of the change taking place.

Don’t use the paper form if the company is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) scheme.

Published 19 September 2014
Last updated 5 March 2015 + show all updates
  1. Online filing option added
  2. First published.