This leaflet sets out congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) and the processes following a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of the condition.
This document explains the fetal anomaly condition congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
The publication sets out:
- what the condition is
- the condition’s prevalence
- screening and diagnosis processes
- treatment options
- the prognosis for the baby
- possibility of recurrence in future pregnancy
- condition prevention possibilities
- the referral pathway
The NHS fetal anomaly screening programme (FASP) tests for this condition.