CDE themed competition: the future of aviation security
- Centre for Defence Enterprise, Department for Transport, Home Office, and Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
- Part of:
- Centre for Defence Enterprise funding competitions, SBRI: the Small Business Research Initiative, and Transport security
- 29 September 2016
- Last updated:
- 23 November 2016, see all updates
Further information on this Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) competition for up to £1 million phase 1 research funding.
This competition is open. It was briefed at our CDE Innovation networking event in London on Thursday 17 November 2016. A webinar took place on Wednesday 23 November 2016. Recording available now. This link is available until 23 December 2016. You’ll need to log in with your name, email and organisation details.
This competition closes on 19 January 2017 at 5pm. Proposals must be submitted to CDE online.
Read the competition document for more information.
Technical queries should be sent to: FASS-CDECall@dft.gsi.gov.uk.
Centre for Defence Enterprise
Telephone +44 (0)30 67704236
Alternative number +44 (0)30 67704237
Please email for the quickest response.
Published: 29 September 2016
Updated: 23 November 2016
- Added webinar recording
- Competition now open with competition document available.
- Registration for the event is now open.
- First published.