CDE themed competition: autonomy in hazardous scene assessment
- Centre for Defence Enterprise, Home Office, Ministry of Defence, and Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
- Part of:
- Centre for Defence Enterprise funding competitions, SBRI: the Small Business Research Initiative, and Armed forces and Ministry of Defence reform
- 11 August 2016
- Last updated:
- 25 October 2016, see all updates
Further information on this Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) competition for up to £1.5 million phase-1 research funding.
The competition is open now and closes on 10 November 2016 at 5pm. Proposals must be submitted to CDE online.
Total funding for phase 1 of this competition is up to £1.5 million.
Read the competition document for more information.
Technical queries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View the slides that were presented at the event.
A LinkedIn group has been set up to help potential bidders to collaborate.
Centre for Defence Enterprise
Telephone +44 (0)30 67704236
Alternative number +44 (0)30 67704237
Please email for the quickest response.
Published: 11 August 2016
Updated: 25 October 2016
- Video summary added.
- There's now a LinkedIn group to help potential bidders collaborate: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8573982
- There's now up to £1.5 million available for phase 1.
- Competition now open with competition document available.
- First published.