Caring For Our Future: reforming care and support
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The care and support white paper sets out the government's vision for a reformed care and support system.
Ref: ISBN 9780101837828, Cm 8378 PDF, 1.54MB, 70 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 1.25MB, 28 pages
PDF, 439KB, 29 pages
PDF, 311KB, 14 pages
PDF, 1.42MB, 56 pages
PDF, 1.16MB, 37 pages
PDF, 547KB, 55 pages
PDF, 313KB, 32 pages
PDF, 820KB, 62 pages
PDF, 1.24MB, 226 pages
PDF, 196KB, 6 pages
The care and support white paper sets out the vision for a reformed care and support system. The new system will:
- focus on people’s wellbeing and support them to stay independent for as long as possible
- introduce greater national consistency in access to care and support
- provide better information to help people make choices about their care
- give people more control over their care
- improve support for carers
- improve the quality of care and support
- improve integration of different services