This leaflet sets out bilateral renal agenisis and the processes following a suspected or confirmed diagnosis for the condition.
This publication sets out information for about the condition bilateral renal agenesis.
The document includes:
- definition of the condition
- screening and diagnosis procedure
- prevalence of the condition
- treatment for the disease
- likely outcome for the baby
- prevention processes
- the referral pathway
The NHS fetal anomaly screening programme (FASP) tests for this condition.