Asylum in the EU: which country will handle your claim?
Guidance explaining which country will handle your claim if you have asked for asylum in the European Union (EU).
PDF, 7.62MB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains information about the Dublin regulations for applicants seeking asylum in the EU. It covers:
- the Dublin countries
- how long it takes to decide which country will consider your application
- how long before your application is looked at
- how we decide which country is responsible for your application
- what to do if you don’t want to go to another country
- why we need your fingerprints
- what your rights are