Application to extend stay in the UK: form Tier 2
This publication was withdrawn on
This document is no longer current.
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- 1 October 2013
- Last updated:
- 22 April 2015, see all updates
Form to apply to extend stay in the UK under Tier 2 and get a biometric residence permit.
Application for a grant of leave and biometric residence permit under Tier 2 - main applicant: form Tier 2
PDF, 1.67MB, 64 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use ‘Form Tier 2’ to apply to extend your stay (also known as a ‘grant of leave to remain’) and get a biometric residence permit.
This form is for premium service customers who are in the UK and:
- want to make an initial application under Tier 2
- want to change their employment or extend their stay under Tier 2
- have a work permit and want to extend their stay under Tier 2
Read the policy guidance and before you apply.
If you’re not a premium service customer, you can:
- apply online as an individual or as a family group
- ask to use the priority service
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 22 April 2015
- Updated application
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- A new version of this guidance has been published for use on or after 6 April 2014.
- First published.