Application to extend stay in the UK: form FLR(O)

This publication was withdrawn on

You cannot use form FLR(O) anymore. It has been archived, and replaced by form FLR(HRO) and FLR(IR), please check you’re applying on the correct form.

Form to extend your stay in the UK in categories not covered by other FLR forms and to get a biometric residence permit.