Application for UK visa (access rights to child): appendix 5 VAF4A

Form to send with from VAF4A to apply for a visa to come to the UK to exercise access rights to a child living in the UK.



Use this form if you are outside the UK and cannot apply online. It is for a parent who has access rights to a child who is a British citizen or settled in the UK.

You must also complete form VAF4A. Read the VAF guidance before completing your application.