Application for a certificate of permanent export V561 (form V756)

You need to use this form to tell DVLA you have permanently exported your vehicle without the registration certificate (V5C).


V756 Application for a certificate of permanent export

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form to apply for a Certificate of Permanent Export V561 if you don’t have the V5C and have an overseas address.

Published 1 May 2011
Last updated 20 March 2015 + full page history
  1. Amended version of V756 form.
  2. Update due to centralisation of Northern Ireland vehicle services
  3. Update to the URLs
  4. First published.