This is the report of the advisory panel to the Mission-led Business Review, led by Nigel Wilson, Chief Executive, Legal & General
PDF, 238KB, 40 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
An independent advisory panel reviewed a wide variety of evidence and have published a report with recommendations to government and to business more broadly.
Nigel Wilson, CEO of Legal & General chaired the panel which was composed of senior figures from the business, investment and social sectors. The panel members were:
- Nigel Wilson (CEO, Legal & General Group)
- Natalie Campbell (Founding Partner, A Very Good Company)
- Luke Johnson (Founder and Chairman, Centre for Entrepreneurs)
- Loughlin Hickey (Trustee, Blueprint for Better Business)
- Andrew Goodman (Partner, McKinsey & Company)
- Marcello Palazzi (Founder, Progressio Foundation)
- Antony Ross (Partner, Bridges Ventures)
- Annika Small (Co-founder, Centre for Acceleration of Social Technology)
- Frank Welvaert (Managing Director, Johnson & Johnson Corporate Citizenship Trust)
- Monique Villa (CEO, Thomson Reuters Foundation)