This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How government is making it easier for social ventures to grow by increasing the amount of available funding sources.
Published: 20 February 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Detail added: Helping social ventures to grow
- Added details of the Peer to Peer Impact Fund.
- Updated to reflect recent actions.
- Added examples of projects helped by Big Society Capital investment.
- Detail added: Opening up social investment markets
- Updated with most recent activity.
- Added new animation video explaining how the government supports social investment.
- Added link to 'Buy Social' directory.
- First published.