2010 to 2015 government policy: European funds
- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, Department for Work and Pensions, HM Treasury, The Rt Hon Chris Grayling MP, Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon, George Eustice MP, The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, The Rt Hon Esther McVey, and Dan Rogerson
- Part of:
- European funds
- First published:
- 25 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Negotiating the European Union (EU) Common Strategic Framework for 2014 to 2020.
Published: 25 January 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Arrangements for the whole of the UK were added.
- Link to The Smart Specialisation Strategy for England added.
- Information on 'Cohesion policy : balance of competences' added.
- The decisions on the allocations for ERDF and ESF are currently being reconsidered by the government.
- New section on allocations of ERDF and ESF 2014 to 2020 added.
- Updated to link to supplementary guidance for LEPs on European Structural and Investment Funds strategies.
- Link to written ministerial statement on ERDF and ESF allocations added.
- First published.
From: Department for Business, Innovation & Skills Department for Communities and Local Government Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs Department for Work and Pensions HM Treasury The Rt Hon Chris Grayling MP Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon George Eustice MP The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP The Rt Hon Esther McVey Dan Rogerson
Part of: European funds