This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
What the government is doing to make sure the UK is prepared for the potential impacts of climate change.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 4 October 2016
- Updated to remove contact details for The Climate Ready Support Service for England as this service is no longer available.
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Reviewed and updated in line with the migration of Environment Agency content to GOV.UK.
- Updated content under 'Understanding the risks: the UK climate change risk assessment'
- Adaptation reporting powers and NAP report published and policy updated to reflect this.
- Changed a few lines of text. Added a link.
- First published.