2010 to 2015 government policy: animal and plant health
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
What the government is doing to protect animals and prevent animal disease outbreaks so that disease doesn't enter the food chain.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Update on the Review of Minor Procedures Regime Project
- Added (and linked to) new information about controlling disease in fish and shellfish.
- Added detail about Environment Agency's role in fish health.
- Updated: Farriers Registration (Act) 1975
- First published.