Pension schemes


Send HMRC a query about pension schemes

Use the online form, call or write to HMRC to get help with queries about:

  • Annual Allowance
  • Lifetime Allowance
  • relief at source for pension schemes
  • compensation and tax changes due to the public service pensions remedy
  • pensions schemes administration, including reporting for Accounting for Tax returns, events reports and pension schemes returns
  • migration to the Managing Pension Schemes service
  • tax returns for trustees of registered pension schemes
  • certificate of residence for registered pension schemes and certifications of tax reclaim forms


0300 123 1079

Outside UK:
44 (0) 300 123 1079

Opening times:

Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm

Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.

Find out about call charges


You do not need to include a street name, city name or PO box when writing to this address.

Couriers should use a different address.

Pension Schemes Services
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom