Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means
Your message using these forms is secure. If HMRC reply by email the information is not secure. If they need to contact you about anything confidential, they will reply by post or telephone.
- Telephone: 0300 123 1073
Order ChR1 forms and continuation sheets and get advice on:
- applying for recognition as a charity for tax and Gift Aid purposes
- VAT reliefs for charities
- VAT reliefs for disabled and older people
- registering as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
- completing a Company or Trust Tax Return
- Gift Aid, Payroll Giving and making a repayment claim
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Please select option 1 if your enquiry is about VAT reliefs for disabled and older people.