Choose the ‘Other VAT subjects’ option on the form.
If HMRC needs to contact you about anything they’ll reply by phone or post.
Speak to an adviser online about your charity or community amateur sports club.
Call HMRC to order ChR1 forms and continuation sheets and get advice on:
- applying for recognition as a charity for tax and Gift Aid purposes
- VAT reliefs for charities
- VAT reliefs for disabled and older people
- registering as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
- completing a Company or Trust Tax Return
- Gift Aid, Payroll Giving and making a repayment claim
0300 123 1073
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5pm
Closed weekends and bank holidays.
If your call is not urgent please use webchat to contact us.
You do not need to include a street name or PO box when writing to this address.
Couriers should use a different address.
Charities, Savings and International 2
HM Revenue and Customs
Include your HMRC reference number when you write, so your enquiry can be dealt with quickly.