Choose the “Other VAT subjects” option.
If HMRC needs to contact you about anything they’ll reply by phone or post.
Phone HMRC to order ChR1 forms and continuation sheets and get advice on:
- applying for recognition as a charity for tax and Gift Aid purposes
- VAT reliefs for charities
- VAT reliefs for disabled and older people
- registering as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
- completing a Company or Trust Tax Return
- Gift Aid, Payroll Giving and making a repayment claim
0300 123 1073
8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Closed weekends and bank holidays
You don’t need to include a street name or PO box when writing to this address.
Charities, Savings and International 2
HM Revenue and Customs
Include your HMRC reference number when you write so your enquiry can be dealt with quickly.