Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means
If HMRC needs to contact you about anything confidential they’ll reply by phone or post.
- Telephone: 0300 123 1073
Phone HMRC to order ChR1 forms and continuation sheets and get advice on:
- applying for recognition as a charity for tax and Gift Aid purposes
- VAT reliefs for charities
- VAT reliefs for disabled and older people
- registering as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
- completing a Company or Trust Tax Return
- Gift Aid, Payroll Giving and making a repayment claim
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Closed weekends and bank holidays
Please select option 1 if your enquiry is about VAT reliefs for disabled and older people.