About our services

All services and online forms for charity trustees and their representatives.

Read the guidance on each page before you start your task.

Request something from the Charity Commission

Report something to the Charity Commission

Closing or merging a charity

Convert to a CIO

Log in to the Charity Commission online service

This is a new service - if your charity has not used it since 12 November 2018 check what you need to do the first time you use it.

You can use this service to:

  • submit your annual return
  • report a change to your details
  • amend your governing document
  • change your financial year
  • change your name or working name

You’ll need your:

  • charity registration number
  • charity’s password

Log in to your charity’s account

Before you start, read the guidance on: