Load cells: proposed amendments to OIML working documents
Proposed amendments to the OIML working documents for load cells (R60).
The National Measurement and Regulation Office (NMRO) is looking for any further views from the UK in relation to some changes to the International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) technical working documents for Load cells (R60).
Please review the attachments and send any comments using the comment templates provided to Morayo Awosola by 15 February 2016.
responses from secretariats to comments submitted by the project group regarding R60-1 3CD (PDF, 1.38MB, 99 pages)
comment form for metrological regulation for load cells (MS Word Document, 82KB)
comment form for load cells test report format (MS Word Document, 27.8KB)
the fourth committee draft of OIML R60 part 1 and 2 (PDF, 1.74MB, 87 pages)
the first working draft of OIML R60-3 test report format (PDF, 1.95MB, 93 pages)
For further information then please contact:
Tel: 020 8943 7287
For more general information about the work of NMRO on international legal metrology then read our international guidance page.
Notes: OIML is an intergovernmental treaty organisation which:
- develops model regulations, standards and related documents for use by legal metrology authorities and industry
- provides mutual recognition systems which reduce trade barriers and costs in a global market
- represents the interests of the legal metrology community within international organizations and forums concerned with metrology, standardization, testing, certification and accreditation
- promotes and facilitates the exchange of knowledge and competencies within the legal metrology community worldwide
- cooperates with other metrology bodies to raise awareness of the contribution that a sound legal metrology infrastructure can make to a modern economy
Published: 10 December 2015