- Foreign & Commonwealth Office and The Rt Hon Tobias Ellwood MP
- Part of:
- Peace and stability in the Middle East and North Africa, Israel, and The Occupied Palestinian Territories
- 2 October 2015
Minister for the Middle East condemns violent attack and urges calm
FCO Minister Tobias Ellwood said:
The UK strongly condemns the fatal shooting of two Israelis near Nablus in the West Bank. My thoughts are with the victims’ family.
Violent attacks of this nature only undermine the cause of peace. We urge all sides to promote calm, to avoid escalating tensions, and to work together to ensure those responsible are brought to justice.
- Follow Foreign Office Minister Tobias Ellwood on Twitter @Tobias_Ellwood
- Follow the Foreign Office on Twitter @foreignoffice
- Follow the Foreign Office on Facebook and Google+
Newsdesk 020 7008 3100
Published: 2 October 2015