Automatic catchweighing instruments technical documents
Proposed amendments to Automatic catchweighing instruments technical documents.
The National Measurement Office (NMO) is looking for any further views from the UK in relation to an amendment to an International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) technical working document: OIML R 51 Automatic catchweighing instruments, 2006 Edition.
The NMO is the UK participating member of R51 and is responsible for collecting the UK views on proposed amendments to the technical working documents for OIML R 51 Automatic catchweighing instruments.
All comments made will be collated to form the UK input for this project.
For further information then please contact:
International legal metrology
Tel: +44 (0)20 8943 7287
For more general information about the work of NMO on international legal metrology then read our international guidance page.
OIML is an intergovernmental treaty organisation which:
- develops model regulations, standards and related documents for use by legal metrology authorities and industry
- provides mutual recognition systems which reduce trade barriers and costs in a global market
- represents the interests of the legal metrology community within international organizations and forums concerned with metrology, standardization, testing, certification and accreditation
- promotes and facilitates the exchange of knowledge and competencies within the legal metrology community worldwide
- cooperates with other metrology bodies to raise awareness of the contribution that a sound legal metrology infrastructure can make to a modern economy
Published: 24 November 2014