We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
Detail of feedback received
Summary of responses to the consultation on the Motoring Services Strategy including responses from 6 of the stakeholder groupings.
This consultation seeks views on reforms which will put customers and businesses closer to the heart of the 4 motoring services agencies:
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Driving Standards Agency
- Vehicle Certification Agency
- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency
It outlines 6 major drivers which will accomplish this vision. These are:
- maximising digital services
- reforming the Vehicle Certification Agency to support economic growth and vehicle manufacturing
- bringing the driving test closer to the customer
- transforming heavy goods vehicle, bus and coach testing
- delivering better customer services through dialogue with our customers
- defining our organisations to provide better services