Detail of feedback received
Summary of responses to the consultation on the Motoring Services Strategy including responses from 6 of the stakeholder groupings.
This consultation ran from to
Seeking views on reforms which will put customers and businesses closer to the heart of the 4 motoring services agencies.
This consultation seeks views on reforms which will put customers and businesses closer to the heart of the 4 motoring services agencies:
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Driving Standards Agency
- Vehicle Certification Agency
- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency
It outlines 6 major drivers which will accomplish this vision. These are:
- maximising digital services
- reforming the Vehicle Certification Agency to support economic growth and vehicle manufacturing
- bringing the driving test closer to the customer
- transforming heavy goods vehicle, bus and coach testing
- delivering better customer services through dialogue with our customers
- defining our organisations to provide better services