Detail of outcome
The government has now published its decisions and summary of responses received following the HS2 Crewe Hub consultation.
This consultation seeks views on:
- the vision for a hub station at Crewe, as recommended by Sir David Higgins
- infrastructure options for enabling more HS2 services to stop at Crewe, provide the opportunity to serve Stoke and potentially other destinations
- levels of growth that should be considered for future freight and local and regional passenger services when developing options for a hub
- the role the local area could play in realising a Crewe Hub
We are seeking comments from all interested parties including:
- local authorities
- local enterprise partnerships
- devolved administrations
- the rail industry
- other organisations
Responses to this consultation will help inform ongoing development of options for a Crewe Hub and future decisions about whether to take this forward and, if so, what legislation may be required.
Information stands will be at Crewe Station on:
- 14 September 2017 from 8am to 2pm
- 3 October 2017 from 2pm to 8pm
to answer your consultation questions.