Competition and Markets Authority: vision, values and strategy
Detail of outcome
Detail of feedback received
The CMA’s consultation on vision, values and strategy has now concluded. The summary of responses and a separate document consolidating stakeholder responses are now published.
This consultation sets out the Competition and Market Authority (CMA’s) proposed:
- vision: what it will do
- strategy: how it will achieve its vision
- values: how it will do its work
We are seeking views from those who have an interest in the CMA’s work, in particular:
- business and consumer groups
- regulators with concurrent powers
- other government departments
- businesses, their advisers and legal advisers
The CMA was created in a shadow form by the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 on 1 October 2013 and will take on its full responsibilities from 1 April 2014.
Last updated 22 January 2014 + show all updates
Consultation outcome published