Motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval (MSVA): forms and guidance

Forms and guidance to apply for Motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval (MSVA) if your vehicle doesn’t have a Certificate of Conformity or needs to be modified.

These forms, guides and manuals cover the MSVA scheme. You can use the MSVA scheme for approval of non type-approved motorcycles, 3 wheelers and light 4 wheelers.

Read a quick guide about how MSVA works.



Published 16 December 2013