Partial Motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval (MSVA) application form (PMSVA 1)
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval (MSVA) forms, guides and manuals and Road safety
- 26 April 2012
- Last updated:
- 12 July 2017, see all updates
A form for applying for a Partial MSVA inspection.
Ref: PMSVA 1 / DVSA 846 PDF, 1.05MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to apply for a Partial MSVA inspection.
If your vehicle isn’t equipped for use in Great Britain than you must modify your vehicle and then apply for Partial MSVA before it can be used on the road.
Your application will be delayed if you don’t fill in the form correctly or pay the right fee.
Send your application using the technical application system.
You can also send the application by post.
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
Published: 26 April 2012
Updated: 12 July 2017
- A new version of the 'Partial Motorcycle Single Vehicle Approval (MSVA) application form (PMSVA 1)' has been published.
- Updated 'Partial motorcycle single vehicle approval application form.
- Updated 'Partial motorcycle single vehicle approval application form (PMSVA-1)'.
- First published.