Abnormal loads forms and guidance

Application forms and guidance material useful when wishing to make an abnormal loads movement by road in England.

Register to use ESDAL to send abnormal loads notifications.

Find out more about the requirements for transporting abnormal loads.

Application and notification forms

Downloadable forms to be completed when seeking approval or are required to provide notification of an abnormal loads movement.

Industry Guidelines

Guidelines, information and best practice for moving abnormal loads.

Pre­ferred routes for abnormal loads (grids)

Map and preferred route details to use when planning the movement of extremely high and heavy abnor­mal loads.

Published 20 July 2012