360° video: Out of Syria, back into school
Look around you: this 360-degree, immersive video introduces you to the real-life stories of Mustafa and Sarah.
They both fled the fighting in Syria with their families. They left their homelands - and their schools - behind.
Now they live in Lebanon, but while Sarah is back in school with the help of UK aid, Mustafa is helping to support his family.
There is much more to be done: we’re aiming to help get all Syrian refugee children and vulnerable host community children back into education by the end of the 2016-17 academic year - to avoid a lost generation. See how: https://www.supportingsyria2016.com
Find out more
- Photography: Adam Patterson/Panos/DFID
- 360 image processing: Jennifer Holland and Google Expeditions
- Writer / director: Simon Davis
- VR Video / audio production: Simon Davis / Ricci Coughlan
- Commissioning editor: Russell Watkins
- Executive producer: Marisol Grandon
- Voiceover: James Helm