You should avoid all demonstrations and rallies. In the past the authorities have used force to suppress demonstrations. See Political situation.

Dual British-Zimbabwean nationals who wish to travel to Zimbabwe and return to the United Kingdom must have a valid travel document to re-enter the United Kingdom. It’s not possible to re-enter the UK using a Zimbabwean Emergency Travel Document. See Dual nationals

Holiday and business visas are available at the port of entry. Don’t violate the terms of your visa. See Visas

Although the economic outlook in Zimbabwe improved under the Government of National Unity, the approach of the new government has yet to be set out, and the economy situation is increasingly fragile. See Political situation.

If you’re living in Zimbabwe, keep your security arrangements under close review, make sure your travel documents are up to date and readily available and have a contingency plan in place in case you need to leave at short notice.

There is a low threat from terrorism. See Terrorism

Take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance before you travel.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.