You must be an approved centre to deliver Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) periodic training to lorry, bus and coach drivers.

You must:

  1. Apply to the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) to become an approved training centre.

  2. Apply to JAUPT for your courses to be approved.

Once you’ve been approved, you must record details of all the training you give on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency’s database.