Disabled Facilities Grants

Skip to contents of guide

How to apply

Apply through your local council.

The council may send an occupational therapist round to see you. They’ll check your circumstances and see what changes you need.


You can appeal to your council if you’re unhappy with their decision.

If you appeal and you’re still not happy, you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman.