You can apply to your local council for a disabled facilities grant. The grant helps you adapt your home to make it suitable for a disabled person.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.