You can use this service to:
- register for support
- update your details, or cancel services like boxes of basic supplies
Who should register
Register with this service if either:
- you have a medical condition which means you’re classed as being clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus
- you’ve been told by your GP or hospital clinician that you’re clinically extremely vulnerable and need to ‘shield’
If you need it, you’ll be able to:
- get a weekly box of basic supplies
- get priority for supermarket deliveries
- ask for help meeting your basic care needs
Register whether you need help at the moment or not.
You can register yourself, or on behalf of someone else.
The last boxes of basic supplies will be sent out by 31 July 2020. So we have time to get the boxes to people, registrations will close on 17 July.
If you’ve got priority access to supermarket deliveries, you’ll keep it after 17 July. And you’ll be able to ask your local authority if you need urgent help.