Register with this service if either:
- you have a medical condition which means you’re classed as being clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus
- you’ve been told by your GP or hospital clinician that you’re clinically extremely vulnerable and need to ‘shield’
‘Shielding’ means not leaving your home and minimising contact with other members of your household.
If you need it, you’ll be able to:
- get a weekly box of basic supplies
- get priority for supermarket deliveries
- ask for help meeting your basic care needs
You can register yourself, or on behalf of someone else.