Compensation when a road affects your property's value

Make a claim

You usually need to make your claim to the authority responsible for the road - this is:

You need to make your claim to Connect Plus if it’s for M25 widening at:

  • junctions 16 to 23
  • junctions 27 to 30

Make a claim to Highways England

  1. Check Part I claims notices for roads that are open for claims.

  2. Read the guide to Part I claims.

  3. Download and fill in the claim for compensation form.

  4. Send your claim to the Highways England.

National Part I Claims Team
Highways England
Manton Lane
MK41 7LW

Track your claim

You can track the progress of a Part I claim you’ve made to Highways England.