You can check the progress of your claim if you’ve applied to Highways England for Part I compensation.

Start now

Before you start

You’ll need your 8-digit customer reference number (often referred to as your ‘HAL’ number). It’s printed on any letters you receive from Highways England.

Email if you have an enquiry about your Part I claim, eg there’s no result shown for your number. Include your:

  • reference number
  • address (the property you’re claiming for)

Contact Connect Plus if you’ve made a claim through them connected with M25 widening.