Part I claims: claim for compensation form

Claim for compensation if the value of your property goes down from the use of a new or altered road.


Claim for compensation form


You should keep a copy of your completed claim form and use a type of postal delivery that provides you with proof of delivery.

Part I claims: M25 widening schemes

You need to make your claim to Connect Plus if it’s for M25 widening at:

  • junctions 16 to 23
  • junctions 27 to 30
Published 9 May 2006